Chief Information Officer
Founded in 1965, ECIS (the Educational Collaborative for International Schools) is a non-profit global membership organisation that provides professional learning, quality assurance, school services, research, advocacy, and grants and awards for the benefit of its members. A charity registered in England and Wales, are headquartered in London. They are proud to include in our membership international and internationally-minded schools spanning the world, teaching multiple curricula in English and in multiple languages. They embrace this diversity, welcoming schools and teachers using a wide range of curricula, examinations, and languages. They are committed to multilingualism in education.
Responsible and reported to the CEO for all facets of contemporary Information, from website and community platform management to software as a service (SaaS) products used across the charity, to data collection and the overall data strategy for the NFP. (Non-For-Profit). Lead a diverse, international team of professionals dedicated to the ideals of international education.
- Set strategy for resource management to respond to the charity’s business priorities in a cost-effective manner. Provided in-depth knowledge of the charity’s business and Information strategies, and what objectives and business benefit must be fulfilled.
- Set strategy for monitoring and managing the performance of Information-related systems and services, in respect of their contribution to the charity’s performance
- Development a project and application for ensuring members schools are fully briefed on the security and safety situation, are provided with up-to date country information, training with the FCO and UN.
- Implemented ECISConnect.org (Linked-in for International school) with a pipeline of 100,000 users by the end of 2017.
- Lead the re-design of the corporate website to be launched in the winter of 2017.
- Recommended and implemented Office 365 – Most Products, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, and BI.
Accountable for all budgets (not just IT) and reporting on spend to date to the CEO and Board Members as part of the SLT – Senior Leadership Team.
Designed, implement GDPR Policy, processes and procedures
Worked with line leaders of charity business in order to set strategy, policy, and standards for Information management, services, and assets.
Transform our Information service to point where it delivers a single, seamless, high-quality service across all lines of charity business.
Setup Membership, Invoicing and Subscription Payments Database CRM (Salesforce) for 350 Member International Schools and 55,000 individual members and then Digital Marketing for 15000 International School and 555,000 individuals records via Salesforce Marketing Cloud in 12 months. (Big Data). Created and deployment Member Online Portal via Salesforce Community. Predictive reporting and data analytics from the dataset above.